Semantic Keyword Based Search: main steps.
1. Discovery of Keyword Senses
Keyword Sense Discovery plus Ontology Integration
2. Semantic Query Generation
Multi-Language Query Generation Supporting non-DL Languages
3. Access to Data Repositories
Accessing DBPedia Data from DL Queries
The details of the different steps of the process have been published in:
- Carlos Bobed and Eduardo Mena, "QueryGen: Semantic Interpretation of Keyword Queries over Heterogeneous Information Systems", Information Sciences, ISSN 0020-0255, Elsevier, volume 329, pp. 412-433, February 2016. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2015.09.013.
- Carlos Bobed Lisbona, "Semantic Keyword-based Search on Heterogeneous Information Systems", Phd. Thesis, University of Zaragoza, October 2013.
- Carlos Bobed and Eduardo Mena and Raquel Trillo, "FirstOnt: Automatic Construction of Ontologies out of Multiple Ontological Resources", Proc. of the 16th Intl. Conference on Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems (KES 2012), San Sebastián (Spain), volume 243, pp. 1909-1919, Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications, September 2012.
- Carlos Bobed and Raquel Trillo and Eduardo Mena and Sergio Ilarri, "From Keywords to Queries: Discovering the User's Intended Meaning", Proc. of 11th Intl. Conference on Web Information System Engineering (WISE 2010), Hong Kong (China), Springer Verlag LNCS, volume 6488, pp. 190-203, December 2010.
- Carlos Bobed and Raquel Trillo and Eduardo Mena and Jorge Bernad, "Semantic Discovery of the User Intended Query in a Selectable Target Query Language",
Proc. of 7th Intl. Conference on Web Intelligence (WI 2008), Sydney (Australia), IEEE Computer Society Press, pp. 579-582, December 2008.
- Jorge Gracia and Eduardo Mena, "Web-based Measure of Semantic Relatedness", Proc. of 9th Intl. Conference on Web Information Systems Engineering (WISE 2008), Auckland (New Zealand), Springer Verlag LNCS, volume 5175, pp. 136-150, September 2008.
- Raquel Trillo and Jorge Gracia and Mauricio Espinoza and Eduardo Mena, "Discovering the Semantics of User Keywords", Journal on Universal Computer Science (JUCS). Special Issue: Ontologies and their Applications, ISSN 0948-695X, Springer Verlag, volume 13, number 12, pp. 1908-1935, December 2007.
- Jorge Gracia, Raquel Trillo, Mauricio Espinoza, and Eduardo Mena, "Querying the Web: A Multiontology Disambiguation Method", Sixth International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE'06), Palo Alto, California (USA), ACM , pp. 241-248, July 2006.
- Mauricio Espinoza, Jorge Gracia, Raquel Trillo, and Eduardo Mena, "Discovering the Semantics of Keywords: An Ontology-based Approach", The 2006 International Conference on Semantic Web and Web Services (SWWS'06), Las Vegas, Nevada (USA), CSREA Press, pp. 193-200, June 2006.