Distributed Information Systems (SID)
Last update: October 28, 2014
We are the members of the Interoperable Database Group (which
comprises members of Zaragoza and Basque Country universities) that work at the
University of Zaragoza:
Main research areas
02-11-2010: Interview in Aragon Radio about the SID research group (11', 10Mb, in Spanish)
- Works on Semantic Web. See a summary from
W3C (in Spanish). 2004-present.
(Scalable PlatfoRm for movING Software): a platform for mobile agents.
- (Autonomous ageNT bAsed aRChitecture
for cusTomized mobIle Computing Assistance). In collaboration with the Networking Group in the
Faculty of Computer Science, in San Sebastian. 1997-present.
(Ontology Based System Enhanced with Relationships for Vocabulary hEterogeneity
- AIMS (Advanced Information Management System). 1991-1994
- BITUB (Basque Interface to Translate Using BACK)
- MAGIC (MApping Generator InterfaCe)
- Digital Library
is an application that creates a mobile agent to read bib files
and insert data into a database.
Form for quering about BDI library publications.
Show Bibtex. Retrieve all bibtex data from the BDI publications database.
- Proyectos Finales de Carrera en desarrollo (Curso 2015/2016)
May 16, 2005